Oh…Sir!!! The Insult Simulator releases on Xbox One in just a few short days, so get ready to take down your friends and foes in glorious high fashion.
The wait is nearly over for the x-shaped folks as Vile Monarch has announced the release date of Oh…Sir!! The Insult Simulator for their preferred platform. Xbox One players can start writing down their best barbs on loose napkins in anticipation of the Oh Sir’s release. Seriously, start taking notes.
Insulting people is fun but in an unadministered environment, things can go off the rails. Praise the fine folks at Vile Monarch for creating a safe environment to absolutely decimate your friends and family. Oh… Sir!! The Insult Simulator pits two players in a duel of wits, timing, and literacy. Take turns choosing a selection of words to create the best verbal throat punch you’ve got!
Thanks to the folks at Crunching Koalas, Xbox One players will get the opportunity to virtually dragged at their convenience! Open your mind to the possibilities of insult as Oh…Sir!! The Insult Simulator serves up a selection of satisfying knocks against your opponent in a true battle of words to the psyche death.
– Loner’s Insult Tournament Mode: Battle your way through numerous unique
situations and verbally assault your CPU
– Real-Life Friends Mode: Beleaguer your actual friends on a couch, ottoman, or
whatever else you like to rest your fanny on
– Imaginary-Friends Mode: Verbally take down strangers from all over the “Online world”
– 10 Hilarious Playable Characters: Each with their own unique voices, quirky traits and
hilarious “insult components”
– 5 Conflict Scenarios: Lay down some verbal jujitsu across 5 different trying situations
– Contentious Battle System: Employ combos, criticals, continuations and other new
mechanics to outwit your argumentative opponents!
Oh…Sir!!! The Insult Simulator released on PlayStation 4 back in May, but releases on Xbox Ones everywhere August 4th. It is also available on Steam. It will set you back a whopping $2.99, so be sure to ask your mommy if you’re allowed to spend so much money all at once you wrinkly, bread-faced, moose puppy!